United States District Court, D. Montana, Billings Division
SAM E. HADDON, District Judge.
On February 18, 2014, Magistrate Judge Carolyn S. Ostby issued her Findings and Recommendation directed to Plaintiff's Motion for Leave to File Second Amended Complaint and the issue of supplemental jurisdiction. Objections were filed by Plaintiff on March 4, 2014. The Court reviews de novo findings and recommendations to which objection is made. 28 U.S.C. § 636(b). Upon de novo review of the record, I find no clear error in Judge Ostby's Findings and Recommendation and adopt them in full.
1. The Court declines to exercise supplemental jurisdiction, 28 U.S.C. § 1367, over Causes of Action I, II, IV, V, VI, and VII of Plaintiff's Amended Complaint.
2. Causes of Action I, II, IV, V, VI, and VII of Plaintiff's Amended Complaint are DISMISSED without prejudice.
3. None of Plaintiff's causes of action remain. This matter is DISMISSED.
4. All pending motions are DENIED as moot.
5. The Clerk is directed to enter ...