United States District Court, D. Montana, Missoula Division
L. Christensen, Chief Judge.
matter comes before the Court on the United States'
motion for final order of forfeiture. Having reviewed said
motion, the Court finds:
United States commenced this action pursuant to 21 U.S.C.
preliminary order of forfeiture was entered on March 20,
2017. (Doc. 27.)
known interested parties were provided an opportunity to
respond and publication has been effected as required by 21
U.S.C. § 853(n)(1). (Doc. 28.)
appears there is cause to issue a forfeiture order under 21
U.S.C. § 853.
therefore ORDERED, DECREED AND ADJUDGED that:
motion for final order of forfeiture (Doc. 35.) is GRANTED.
Judgment of forfeiture of the following property shall enter
in favor of the United States pursuant to 21 U.S.C. §
853, free from the claims of any other party, the following
• $1, 781.00 in U.S. currency;
• 1B62 CART (U) DVR - Bunker Hill Security S/N
• 1B61 FIREARMS (U) 2 Black Boxes Containing Misc. Gun
Parts (i.e., sights);
• 1B56 FIREARMS (U) Approximately 40 - 9mm rounds from
Magazines Item 43 and Partial Box of 9mm Ammo - Approximately
• 1B55 FIREARMS (U) 4 Magazines; . 1B54 FIREARMS (U)
• 1B53 FIREARMS (U) Approximately 25 Rounds from 5.56